Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My new blog

This is still in process of getting it the way I want it to look so bear with me. So far looks ok but still may need some fine tunning. I am still in the "OMG" stage of still not believing I am pregnant. Its so unreal to me still. I found out about a week ago and have retested several times only to see the line get darker each time. I am so very happy about adding to our family. I am already antsy about meeting the little person growing my my tummy but want s/he to say in there as long as they feel they need to. Only a few people IRL know I am pregnant. A few close friends and that is about it. My oldest son doesn't know either and I will not tell him until I am ready to tell my family as he tends to have a big mouth lol. No one in my family knows I am pregnant and its going to stay that way for a while at least. I have even contimplated not saying anything until they ask when I start showing. I know they are not going to be supportive in anyway as they think I have "enough" children. Not only that but I know they will in no way be supportive of my choice to try for a VBA3C. They were against my last one as well. I am not so much worried about them as I plan on telling them the topic is off limits to disscution. So now we have a very long list of things to do lol. #1 is we are going to try and move over the summer as our apartment is just getting toooo small. In the mean time I am going to start in each room organising, getting ride of crap we don't need(being a pack rat runs in my family lol), cleaning the carpets, fixing and painting the walls and getting new furniture. On baby things I am pretty set for now until/IF we find out the gender I havn't decited on that but leaning tward finding out so if it is a boy we can prepare and start buying boy cloths. If its a girl I am set. I still have all the clothes from when the girls were young and as they grow out of it I throw it in a tote and pack it away. I believe I am up to 2 t lol so lots and LOTs of clothes. I am still in the begining of my journey but still know I have a long way to go and alot to process before then.

No comments: