Sunday, May 25, 2008

I am finally me again!!!

Ahh I am finally feeling like me again. This morning sickness has been rough, for me. I know a lot of other moms have it 100x's worse but this for me was hard. But over the last week or so I am starting to feel like my old self again. I have though still been really tired as I have been dealing with everyone here getting sick. My 2 youngest both had the stomach flu earlier this week and them my fiance got a touch of it. SO I am just praying to don't come up with it. I am now in my second trimester. My family still doesn't know I am pregnant but like I have mentioned before I think my mom is sensing something and just doesn't realize it yet. We have decited we are going to wait till after DD1 3rd birthday before we tell anyone. I don't want to chance snappy comments by my family that will piss everyone off and start a fight at her party as I have an aunt who loves to pick and pock at everyone and most off my son. But that is a whole other post lol. So we figure that if we wait till after her party woln't be ruined and that will give them all 3 months to get over it or not come to DD2 2nd birthday party. I am so very excited though as my cousin is comming in a week or so from Arizona to visit. She is only 16 but so awsome to hang out with and we have so much fun just being in sweats on my couches watching movies stuffing our faces lol. Anyway so I am so happy she is comming and I can tell her and have at least 1 person in my family who I can tell my plans to and know I will have her support. She has always been curious as to my experiances with my births and is eager to really learn about the way things really are. She gets as much as she can at her age with no kids how my c/section effected me. When I talked to her after having my last one she cried with as I told her all that happened. Anyway so I am looking forward to that and ready for the nicer weather to come back. I still have some thoughts I will post at a later time that I really need to work through. I found a new support group for birth trauma and am looking forward to learning new ways to get through this and hopefully one day have it behind me even though I know it will never be gone I just don't want it looming over me anymore.

No comments: