Thursday, May 8, 2008

Its been a while time to update

Its been a while since I have been able to post any updates. Between my computer dying on me and the over all way I have been feeling I haven't done a whole lot of anything lol. I have been feeling sooo sick so far and I hate it with a passion. I have never been so sick in any of my other pregnancies. I guess its just karma coming back since I used to brag about never having morning sickness or like many have pointed out maybe there is more then one in there stirring things up. Other then that I have been doing great. I have my first prenatal in June and I am so excited. I still have my days were I flip flop and a lot of that is just fear. I am still very scared and not just of the whole birth part but thinking my goodness 3 kids 3 and under am I nuts lol. I know there will be an adjustment phase but all in all I think we will be fine and that its going to be so fun. I can't wait till S/he is here, I can smell that awesome baby smell, ahh it seems so far away but then again its like nooo I need more time to prepare ahhh. We finally started getting some stuff done around here. Got the few holes fixed in the walls and got the living room, hallway and 1 bathroom done! Woo hoo now just our room and master bath and it will be done! It looks sooo much better. Nice and bright again. Now we just need to keep clearing out the clutter and still looking for a sectional with a recliner as I need a big chair to sit in to nurse as those pillows don't work for me. So this will be a good solution not only that our current couch and love seat are white(what the hell was I thinking!) and we have had them for roughly 1 1/2 years and they are not so white any more lol and the cushions are falling apart and have big holes in them. Pretty embarrassing.

No comments: